Friday 14 October 2011

Designer Brands Review: Bronzing Cream, Lip Gloss, Lipstick and Eyeshadow

Get a second opinion on these Designer Brands products before you go buy them!

Hey Beauties!

Mineral Bronzing Cream with Shimmer
Before I even opened it, I loved the fact that it is mineral. This is great especially for Summer because it stays one better and longer. With this product, a little goes a long way. You can apply it anywhere you want. I like to use it as a self tanner and also a cream bronzer for my face. It smells so so so so so so so so nice. I think it has either a gardenia or frangipani scent to it. The packaging really depicts the product. You can also change the darkness of it, if that makes sense. The more you use, the darker it looks. It makes you have a sunless but even tan. The formula includes Vitamin E, Coconut Oil, Bronze Highlights and Mica Minerals which keeps you moisturised. The cream has some shimmer to it. I really like this as you can use it for different purposes even though it is mainly for your body and it gives you a nice bronze look.
RRP $12.99

Lavish Lip Gloss in Fairy Floss
This product is ideal for Spring due to the colour. The scent is also really nice. I think it smells like fairy floss. The packaging is simple but appealing. The colour of the lip gloss is so cute and really pretty. The shade is a light pink and exactly like fairy floss. It has a nice shimmer and shine. I think the lip gloss is moisturising, affordable, great and is fairy floss in a lip gloss.
RRP $6.99

Moisturising Lipstick in Milk Chocolate
The lipstick is fantastic as a natural shade. The product has no scent at all. I really love how its packaging is clear so you can see the product inside. The formula contains Vitamin E and is super moisturising. You definitely give you lips some TLC when using this. It is creamy, last long and the colour is locked meaning the colour does not fade away. As in the title of the shade, the lipstick is exactly like the colour of milk chocolate. I really like how the product is so neutral and is wearable for everyday use.
RRP $6.99


Whipped Mineral Eyeshadow in Mushroom
I have tried this before and liked it because it is so different. The eyeshadow is whipped and creamy. Like any other eyeshadow, this one has no scent. The packaging is nice and compact. It is shade proof, crease proof and I think fool proof. The consistency is like I said, creamy, and once you rub it in, it feels like powder. It is long lasting. The colour is a nice dark grey and shimmer beautifully. I think it is ideal for  smoky eye and is affordable. Overall, it is a good product.
RRP $8.99


Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment