Sunday 30 October 2011

Lush Christmas Haul

See what I bought from Lush today! 


I went to Westfields Miranda today and bought some things from Lush. I got a lot of gifts for people and a couple holiday products for myself. The lady at Lush actually said that the small Gift Sets sell out close to Christmas. Since Miranda is a bit far away, I thought I would buy gifts now and be prepared. Sorry I couldn't take pictures myself; everything was wrapped up!

For Others:
I bought two Secret Santa sets in Red. The gift set contains a Snowcake Soap and Lil' Lush Pud Bath Ballistic.
RRP $9.95
I bought one Secret Santa in Green. It also contains Snowcake and Lil' Lush Pud. I think it is so cute how the soap is in a star shape.
RRP $9.95
The last set which I bought two of is the Have a Sweet Christmas. The set contains a Candy Mountain Bubble Bar and the Angel's Delight Soap in a star shape.
RRP $11.50

For Myself:
I got Satsumo Santa. It is a bath ballistic and smells sensational. And the product is so big!
RRP $5.95
I also bought Golden Wonder Bath Ballistic. I really wanted this and the lady at Lush said it was so good. She bought two of them and herself and there is a special surprise inside. You shake it to hear the surprise rattle.
RRP $6.95
The final product I got was the Lil' Lush Pud. This is another bath ballistic and is so cute and cheap!
RRP $5.25

There are still more products I want to get. So come back to read another haul soon!

Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment