Monday 24 October 2011

Le Tan Review: Coconut Oil SPF 30+

Get the low down on Le Tan's new product before it has even hit the shelves!


Hey, I am really sorry. I have been super busy and could not post at all. Anyway, I'm back with a new and exciting product; Le Tan's Coconut Oil SPF 30+. I welcome you my new summer bestie! New to the Le Tan Coconut Oil range, this product smells soooooooooooooooooooooooo good. It is a coconut scent, reminding me of tropical islands. The packaging is super cute. It is a short but wide bottle with a yellow, green and brown colour scheme to it. The consistency is pretty thin and lovely. Le Tan Coconut Oil with SPF 30+ is perfect to throw in your beach bag this summer. The sunscreen protects, nourishes and hydrates the skin with great protection from the sun. The formula includes broad spectrum protection against premature skin-ageing, UVA and UVB rays and helps to prevent peeling and dryness. It is so perfect. The product moisturised my skin and protected my skin from the sun. I got compliments all day about the scent and had people asking what it was because the product is so good. Le Tan Coconut Oil is so good for summer. So stay protected and stay beautiful with Le Tan's Coconut Oil with SPF 30+!
Product Information:
Le Tan Coconut Oil Sunscreen SPF 30+
RRP $10.99 from 1st of November 2011
Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment