Monday 3 October 2011

September Favourites

Favourites is what most bloggers do - record their favourite products every month!

Happy October! I guess it is out with the old and in with the new. I apologise for not doing an August Favourites as I as in Hawaii and had a lot of reviews to do. I am happy that this post is not really late. Yay!

So my first favourite covers the bath and body section. It is Country Chic Body Lotion from Bath and Body Works. We are in spring and I think this is perfect for this season. The scent is utterly beautiful but that is what I just think. Also it is quite thin and dries fast without the sticky feeling which is great for Spring and Summer approaching. There is a lot of product for the price which is $10.50. I just love it!

My nails favourite is OPI's Be a Dahlia Won't You? Wow, like all OPIs, it is easy to apply and long lasting. The colour is splendid and ggreat for spring. It is a rich and hot pink with glitter through it which just reminds me of flowers and the garden. It reminds me of spring.

Another favourite is my Sephora Brush Cleaner. You just squirt the product twice or so on the brush and wipe the brush on a cloth. It instantly cleans the brush. What I love most about the product is the scent. I personally like the scent because it smells like hairspray I think.

My favourite that covers the brush section is the Sephora Professionnel Blending Eye Brush. The brush is really soft and blends shadows well.

One of the two makeup favourites is mmy Mirenesse Forever Diamonds Lipstick in Fabbio. The shade is natural and gives a great sheen and colour. It is great with any look and gives moisture to lips. I can also feel the product plumping my lips which everyone loves.

The last favourite for September is my Paparazzi Perfect High Definition Eyeshadow in Totally Busted from Australis. I recently started using this and since creating my look  for the tutorial, I have fallen in love with the pink and gold. It is good quality and good pigmentation.


Let me know what you think. Comment below xx


Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment