Wednesday 5 December 2012

Gorgeous Ecostore Coconut Soap!

Hi everyone,
 
Prior to trying out the soap, I have never heard of the brand Ecostore. I love this brand! Ecostore comes from New Zealand and makes products which are better for your own health and the health of the planet. I just love this idea! Ecostore's Coconut Soap is delicious. The packaging is super cute and looks homemade and adorable. The soap itself is nice and simple. One feature that really influences whether I like a body product is the scent. This soap is scrumptious. It smells creamy and very much like coconut. This product is really creamy and lathers up nicely. Coconut Soap contains strands of coconut to gently exfoliate the skin which is great. This soap is plant and mineral based which cleanses and nourishes the skin but doesn't remove the skin's natural protective oils. Also the product uses vegetable oils instead of commonly used animal fats. It contains no nasty ingredients at all. Afterwards, my skin felt so smooth and soft, as well as nourished. The scent is great, their are no nasty ingredients and it benefits my skin greatly! I love it!

 
RRP $3 from www.ecostoreaustralia.com.au
Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment