Sunday 2 December 2012

Essence Breaking Dawn Part 2 Collection

Hi all,
The other day I went to the movies and watched Breaking Dawn Part 2. In my own opinion, I really liked it and thought that this one was the best out of the whole Twilight Saga! Essence has released a range inspired by Breaking Dawn Part 2. I have several products from the range to share with you today!
The first product is the Loose Pigments Eyeshadow in Edward's Love. These are loose pigments which are available in four shades. They can be used individually or combined which I quite like. The product comes in a little plastic jar. I like the packaging because it is nice and simple and you can see the product clearly. The pigment is nice to apply and also blend out. The shade Edward's Love is a smoky grey/black which is great for smoky eyes and creating vampire eyes!
RRP $4.95



Another product is the Lipstick in A Piece of Forever. I really like this lipstick. It contains fine gold glitter particles. The formula is nice and pampering and has a silky texture. My lips do not dry out when using this product. Also, the packaging, again, is simple and appealing. The only shade, A Piece of Forever, is a nice, natural gold colour. I think it really enhances the lips and gives extra shine and sparkle!
RRP $4.95



The next product is the Shimmer Powder. I love this product and found it quite innovative. This powder will give your face and body a delicate shimmer. Also I think this would be great as a highlighter. The packaging is nice and plain and you can clearly see the product, which is a plus. The powder is an iridescent gold. This is a superb product.
RRP $5.95



Another product is the Blush in Renesmee Red. The packaging of this product is nice, simple and sleek. The product has a nice, velvety texture and is super easy to use and apply. The only shade, Renesmee Red, is a great sheer red which really brightens up any look. I think this especially fantastic for fair skin.
RRP $5.50



The last product is the Nail Polish in Jacob's Protection. I like the simple packaging of the polish. Also the product is of great quality and lasts for quite a long time. There are four shades. Jacob's Protection is a beautiful dark, mystical blue with lovely blue glitter in it. I absolutely love this colour and think it is to die for!
RRP $3.95

Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment