Monday 17 December 2012

New from Innoxa! Review

Hi beauties!
So I have two new products from Innoxa which I am so eager to share with you guy today. The first product is the Innoxa Tinted Moisturiser in Fair. I have already done a post on this product already (which you can view here!) but there is a new shade. Fair is great for people with light skin. I do have fair skin and this suited me perfectly. I have tried it out and it gives just the right amount of coverage but still letting your skin breathe which I love. It has super sleek packaging and the product is of superb quality. The tinted moisturiser is great for the no-makeup look. I use this product all the time because it is just so quick and easy to put on. I love it! It also has SPF15 which show how it is such a multipurpose product. This product retails for $19.95.


The other new product is the Innoxa Ultimate Lash Mascara in Black. The packaging of the product is really sleek and simple which I enjoy a lot. The mascara curls your lashes and adds a lot of volume to them. The formula is buildable which is fantastic. But what I really like about this mascara is that it is smudge-free, water resistant and clump-free. This is perfect for Summer! Humidity ingredients help to prevent lashes from flattening to create wider lashes that are long-lasting. The mascara really did give me fuller and longer lashes. I loved it! This product also retails for $19.95.
You can purchase both of these products from David Jones, Myer, Priceline, Terry White Chemists, My Chemist, Chemist Warehouse and leading pharmacies nationally.


 
On Innoxa's website, they currently have an offer - free product with every purchase!
 
http://www.innoxa.com.au/
Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment