Monday 10 December 2012

My Go-To Pimple Cream ft. Clearasil

Hi all,
I have been using a new pimple cream for my blemishes. I don't have acne, I just have a few pimples every now and then. The new product I tested out is Clearasil Daily Clear Vanishing Pimple Clearing Cream and it is my new favourite. I've tried one or two of their products before and am very pleased with Clearasil. This product is specially developed to help clear pimples and prevent new ones from forming. I think this is exactly what a pimple cream should do. A lot of them don't do this! The packaging is quite attractive and simple. You can tell from the look of it that the product is going to be good. The cream is a nice, thick consistency and is colourless. The product fastly absorbs and deeply penetrates into the pores. It then removes bacteria that can cause pimples and clears the skin without over-drying. The product definitely did clear up my skin but it didn't dry my skin out. The blemishes reduced in size and redness and eventually vanished. This all happened very quickly. I am very happy with this product. The quality of it is fantastic.
 
 
RRP $9.99 from pharmacies and supermarkets nationally.
Ashleigh

1 comment:

  1. Seeking to buy ipl laser hair removal machine online? Shop for the best ipl laser hair removal at home is designed to make life easier. Our ipl laser hair removal handset price is quite competitive, best to reduce the number of regrowing hairs.

    ReplyDelete