Wednesday 19 December 2012

The prettiest Summer hair accessory

Hey,
On the weekend I went shopping an picked up the most gorgeous and unique hair accessory. It is a beautiful headband. I purchased it from Summerblossom which is a cute, little shop. You can purchase their items online or at markets that they participate in. The products are all handmade.

http://www.summerblossom.com.au/

The accessory I bought was this headband.

How cute?!
 
The care instructions
 
It wraps around the head but you can be creative and do whatever you want with it.


I love this!
The product is really summery and comes in a variety of designs. I chose the white silk flower because it is so versatile and matches many outfits.
You should definitely check out Summerblossom. They have so many lovely hair accessories to choose from!

Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment