Thursday 20 December 2012

Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturiser for Combination Skin

Hi all,
Christmas is in 5 days! OMG! This is so exciting. I absolutely love the holiday season. Anyway, I have another great skincare product to share with you.
Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturiser for Combination Skin is absolutely perfect for people like me - dry in some areas, but mostly oily! I feel like it is more than a moisturiser because it does so much more than a regular moisturising lotion. It moisturises dry areas but also controls shine in oily areas. How smart is that?! The packaging is really simple but looks attractive. Also the product comes with a handy, little dispenser which you can lock into place so it doesn't release any more product. The formula is really lightweight but only non-greasy. This is really nice. I also like that this moisturiser is designed to normalise combination skin. It has a patented oil-absorbing Microsponge system which controls oil and shine in the T-zone or wherever your skin is oily. The moisturiser gives you a natural, matte finish throughout the day and also makes your skin feel and look softer.
This product is superb! I definitely noticed less oil and shine on my skin and dry ares felt hydrated. Also my skin felt definitely more soft and smooth. I loved it and will be a product that I will continue to use.
The product retails for $13.99 from leading supermarkets, variety stores and pharmacies nationally.

Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment