Wednesday 1 June 2011

Add Colour to your Lips this Winter!

So its the first day of Winter. Happy Winter! During Winter things can become dull. So why not add some colour to your lips with Australis. This is my favourite lipgloss; Australis Colour Inject Mineral Lip Gloss.
The image above is in the shade I have called Bellydance.
The other shades include:
 - Hip Hop (bronze with shimmer)
 - Bellydance {mentioned above} (coral)
 - Bollywood (sheer red)
 - Burlesque (burgandy)
 - Contemporary (pink/beige/nude)
 - Disco (sheer orange)
 - Jazz (sheer hot pink)
 - Lambada (light pink)
 - Moonwalk (nude pink with shimmer)
 - Rumba (mauve with light shimmer)
I love the names of all the shades because I love to dance. Due to the names, I would buy Hip Hop and Jazz next. I think all the shades are beautiful. It contains vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, aswell as Kakadu Plum which is known as the World's Highest source of Vitamin C. This product is really long lasting without that sticky feeling. This lip gloss is really moisturising. Im not sure if it just the shade I have but it smells so good. Its the best smelling lip gloss ever. This product is really easy to apply. The applicator is on a slant which is so great! Overall I absolutely love this colour. It really gives that pop of colour to your lips without going overboard. This retails for $11.95 and you can get it from Priceline and any other Australis stockists.
http://www.australiscosmetics.com.au/our-products/lips/gloss/product?productId=9

No comments:

Post a Comment