Sunday 12 June 2011

Update: Regulars

Hi
So this is another update post! It is about the regular posts I will be blogging. So as you probably know I have done a Get the Look post and a Winter Essentials post. These both will be done again and again. I'm thinking of the next Get the Look to be Princess/Royalty but it you have any other suggestions, contact us here. This will be done every two to four weeks. Winter Essentials is going to be three essentials I post every one to two weeks. Obviously, when the season changes it would be Spring Essentials etc.  I am also starting another regular called Shopping Online Series, recognising all the online beauty stores etc.Also if you have any other regular posts I should do, contact us here.
I have also created a Facebook page, Twitter and Youtube if you don't know! I have also created a Facebook for myself which is Ashleigh at BeautyFix!
I also can't wait for Red Meow etc. to start. I won't be posting another blog post today as I have a really really busy day but I will definitely post tomorrow. I will be introducing you to new and exciting products in the next few weeks, so stay tuned xx

No comments:

Post a Comment