Saturday 4 June 2011

Welcome to Clear Skin

Hi everyone, so as I have mentioned in a recent post a week ago, I am trying the samples of Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions. At the Clinique counter, they gave me a consultation and recommended me products. The lady then gave it to me in sample sizes. I found this so great as I can try which products I like better so I can buy them. I love the Anti Blemish Solutions. The sample came with a Cleanser, Toner and Moisturiser!


To the left is the cleanser. It comes in the form of a bar or liquid. I actually prefer the bar because it lasts way longer and I just like it. The cleanser is my favourite product of the set because it is so effective. When I rinsed it off, my face felt clean like not dirty and smooth but clean and smooth. It is great. You just lather the bar or liquid in you hands and massage it into your face. Then you rinse off and pat dry.



Step two is the toner. It is like a regular toner but is yet so effective. I know I am using the word effective a lot but that is the only word to describe it.
To use this you just apply onto cotton ball or cotton pad and sweep on all parts of your face. It doesn't dry out your face unless you apply it too many times in one session.






The final step is the moisturiser. It is oil free which is superb. I normally don't feel confident with putting moisturiser on because I have an oily T - Zone but with this I put it on all over with confidence.  Applying this is pretty self explanatory.





Overall, it got rid of any pimples I had and they are staying off. This product is also reducing my oiliness. You perform this three step routine morning and noon. You can get the samples from the Clinique counters at Myer and David Jones. The whole set retails for $107 at Myer, David Jones and any other Clinque stockists.
If you want to visit Clinique's website , click here!

Contact Us by clicking here! We would be happy to here your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment