Thursday 16 June 2011

Burt's Bees: Natural with Radiance

Tonight I tried another Burt's Bees product to go along with my post about the fantastic body wash yesterday. So the body wash says to follow it up with your favourite body lotion. This was my chance to try Radiance Body Lotion.
The main ingredient is this lotion is Royal Jelly and it is very nourishing. First of all, the scent of this is so beautiful. I just love it. Radiance smells very floral, fresh and fragrant. Another aspect I love is that this product is very thin and therefore when you apply it you don't feel sticky at all. The scent lingers on which is noticeable and delightful. My skin feels even smoother and I just feel that my skin is so much more hydrated. Say good - bye to dry skin because this body lotion is great! This product retails for $24.95 from http://www.burtsbees.com.au/ and other stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment