Wednesday 15 June 2011

Burt's Bees Review: OMG I love this Body Wash!

Fifteen minutes ago, I used my Naturally Nourishing Milk and Shea Butter Body Wash from Burt's Bees. I love it. First of all, the smell is delightful. It has a scent that is creamy, sweet and milky. It comes across bubbly and thin. The body wash lathered on so nicely. It was just beautiful. This product felt so smooth on my skin and nourishing.
Now my skin smells creamy like the body wash. It feels hydrated and so smooth. I just love this and is perfect for Winter because it is hydrating and has a smell that reminds me of Winter. I cant explain how much I love this. The body wash works better when you use one of their body lotions after. This products retails for $19.95. Check out Burt's Bees website (www.burtsbees.com.au)
I will be doing more reviews on Burt's Bees so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment