Thursday 23 June 2011

Softlips Review: So good I want to eat it!!!

This is my first out of five Softlips reviews. I am reviewing the Vanilla Softlips today from the Core Range.   First of all it smells so good. The scent smells so creamy and milky as if you have bitten into a vanilla cupcake. It is a lip protectant and sunscreen. The product contains SPF 20 which is great because most lip products contain SPF 15 or SPF 7. It applies on nicely and it really makes my lips smooth. I can feel the Softlips working on my lips. The thing I love about these is that the thing that you twist it up with is long and thick. I have had problems with others because theirs is thin and short and it broke.

So I really like this and stay tuned for more reviews on Softlips to come xx

No comments:

Post a Comment