Thursday 23 June 2011

Travel Series: Samples & Plane Essentials

I'm still sick (sniffle) and decided to do the first Travel Series post about Samples and Plane Essentials in the way of beauty.
Yesterday I was browsing through my makeup and stumbled across some samples from show bags etc.
So, I realised how to use these to your advantage while travelling. When you are on a plane, your face gets dry. Everyone does, even if you have oily skin. To solve this problem, all you need to do is bring a few samples of moisturiser with you. If you don't have any, you can pick these up at your local Myer or David Jones.
If you have any other samples use them! I have a night renewal cream that I could put on before I go to sleep on the plane. I would avoid taking any cleanser as they involve water and the bathrooms are really tiny and inconvenient.
Moving on to Plane Essentials. I have three essentials so far for your skin when you are on the plane.
1. A Towelette or Cleansing Wipe
When you get the plane, you want to feel refreshed, right?
So using one cleansing wipe or towelette will freshen up your skin so you can enjoy your day.
I know when travelling to America and Hawaii, I mostly arrive in the morning of that same day!!

2. Body Lotion
As I mentioned above you skin can get dry. So use a body lotion to nourish your skin. You just have to apply it to your limbs and hands.

3. A lip balm
I live on lip balms and I would have to have one with me when I travel. I know when I sleep or travel my lips get really dry so that is why I carry my lip balm in my pocket.
Two of my Plane Essentials:
1. Burt's Bees Radiance Body Lotion
Link to Review: http://beautyfix000.blogspot.com/2011/06/burts-bees-natural-with-radiance.html
Link to Website: http://www.burtsbees.com.au/
2. Soft Lips Pure Pomegranate
Review is coming soon
Link to Website: http://www.softlips.com.au/


I also found a good video about travelling. Watch it below!

No comments:

Post a Comment