Sunday 19 June 2011

Beauty Watch: Products I am Eager to Try

Ok, well thanks to a generous friend from Pretty Is Blog, I got a lot of beauty products, ranging from skin care to brow products.
So I picked five products from all that I got that I want to try the most. I had to admit that this was pretty hard.
Too Faced Brow Envy
This product is described as a "Brow Shaping and Defining Kit" that "will have you arched, defined and framed like a star!" It contains wax, a powder in Ash Blonde and a powder in Deep Brunette. There are also three stencils, each with a unique name; Glamour Girl, Femme Fatale and Girl Next Door. I found this very cute. In this kit there is also a small silver pair of tweeers with the brand name in pink, a black and pink angled brush and a pink spotty double sided tool; an eye pencil on one side and a brow brush on the other. The whole kit is really pretty. The inside is lined with black with pink polka dots and includes a mirror. The final aspect which I love is that it has cute step by step cartoons on the back telling you how to use this. Its the best brow kit I have ever seen.

Lush Summer Pudding Soap
This is their newest soap. It is described as "a slice of summer" and that it is great "whatever the weather". So it is a great product to get you out of the mid - winter blues. Summer Pudding is full of vibrant colours such as green, pink and yellow. It has a very fruity scent and I am eager to see the end results on my skin once I use it.
Clean and Clear Deep Action In Shower Facial
Well, this is a new product from Clean and Clear which I've heard a lot about. Of course it is oil free and doesn't clog pores which is great. It says that it "works with the steam of your shower" and "detoxifies, smoothes and softens skin in one minute".

Loreal Paris Infallible Brush
This is a high precision foundation brush with foundation. It says "it fights the signs of make - meltdown". This product is for normal to oily skin and gives you a fine matte finish. Loreal Paris Infallible Brush is also a new product out which I have been eying.
Australis Paparazzi Perfect High Definition Blush
This is a new range from Australis I have always wanted to buy. The product is described as "a blush that blurs pores, fine lines and other imperfections leaving a perfectly flawless and glowing finish". It also contains jojoba and grapeseed oil to lock in skin moisture. I love how the blush looks pixelated with three shades of pink.

Once again thanks to Miss Chelsea for giving me these products as well as many others xx

No comments:

Post a Comment