Monday 13 June 2011

Belated May Favourites



Well this is late but this post is about the products I grabbed the most in May. Before I start here is beautyfix's month of May in photos!
1. Spa Paradisa Jasmine and Ylang - Ylang Body Butter
As you know I did a post on this product. I have been using this a lot as my skin is getting dry and it smells like a certain shop in Hawaii. I am not going into detail about this product as I did a post about this.
www.spaparadisa.com




2. Lux Supreme Cream
My usual soap is Lux Supreme Cream. It is in bar form and lathers up really nicely. It smells really nice and fragrant. It has peach and moisturising cream. It leaves my skin feeling really soft and clean which I love and is one of the reasons why I use it.




3. Anti Blemish Solutions Samples
I have also done a blog post on this so I won't be going into much detail. I have used this product a lot because it makes my skin clear and it does not take ten minutes to do it. There is only three products involved and I love it because it works with my skin to tackle my imperfections.
www.clinique.com.au


4. Lady Speed Stick
This product has been my everyday deodorant and I love it. It is an American product and gives you protection 24/7. It has a fresh scent. Lady Speed Stick is a solid so it applies on dry which is great as it does not give you that sticky feeling.




5.Manicare Nail Dryer
This is one of my favourites as well. I have used quite a lot because it fastens up the drying process which anyone loves.
www.manicare.com

No comments:

Post a Comment