Tuesday 5 July 2011

Burt's Bees Review: Luxury for Your Cuticles

As I just did my nails, I want to do a review on one of my favourite products...


Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream
First of all, it is really compact and convenient. The product is easy to pop in your purse or suitcase and it will not take up much space. It has a strong lemon scent but the Cuticle Cream is not too rich and smells joyful. This product is solid like a lip balm and not like a body butter. To apply you rub some onto the cuticle. So it is not hard at all to apply. The consistency is actually quite thin. It does not feel greasy and moisturises your cuticles. The results were that my cuticles were healthy and moisturised. Overall, I would use this product again and again and when I run out, I will definitely repurchase this Burt's Bees Cuticle Cream!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment