Friday 15 July 2011

Tiny Haul

So not long ago, I went shopping just to pick up a few things!
The first thing I bought was two travel sized Colgate Plax Mouthwash in Freshmint because they were on sale for 2 for $2 and I need them for when I go to Hawaii. I got these products from Terry White.

The second thing I bought was from Gloss for $6.95. The product is a knit headband. It has a flower on the front and a button at the back. I love it!

I also bought a ring on sale from Colette for $2. It a heart featuring lots of diamontes!

Before I left, I went to the Clinque Counter in David Jones and had a quick consultation. I was told before that I was Anti Blemish from a different counter but I am actually Type 2 in the 3 Step. The lady gave me some samples to try.

So that was my haul!

Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment