Monday 25 July 2011

Organisation Series: Storing Lush Products

I love Lush a lot and had some trouble storing them. I used to keep them in a Lush bag beside my table but I found a way to store them.
Most of my products are soaps, body butters or massage bars etc. So I cut all of these up into three or four pieces. I bought a jar from Ikea and used glad wrap to cover the pieces. Then I placed all the pieces randomly and put the jar on my table. I cover the products with glad wrap because I don't want the scents to mix together and the Sandstone Soap will start smelling like Up You Gets Emotibomb. 


If you have bath melts or bath bombs, just wrap them in Glad Wrap and place them in; you don't need to cut them!

With my shower gels, shower jelly and lip scrub I have a white container which I put them in.
So that is how I store my Lush. Comment below and tell us how you store your Lush!

Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment