Sunday 3 July 2011

Travel Series: Haul

Hi. So today I went shopping and bought some things from Priceline for when I go to Hawaii.
The first thing is 20 Round Make- up Pads from Swisspers. So I use cotton pads everyday to apply toner to my face as well as for make - up (occasionally). I didn't want to pack my pack of 80. This was great to pack as it is small and useful.
RRP: $1.09
The next product is Priceline Beauty Essentials Cosmetic Jars. This is great because it also comes with a spatula to scoop creams etc. It fits the international carry on regulations. I love how the jars are pink. How Cute! I using them to put my body butter in and something else too.
RRP: $5.99
This is the Swisspers Cucumber Facial Cleansing Wipes. I bought two packs; one for the plane so I can refresh my face and the other to remove any make up. These are really handy because they are small and great for travel.
RRP: $1.09 each
The last thing I bought is Kleenex Natural Antibacterial Hand Sanitiser. It not only kills 99.9% of bacteria but it also moisturises your skin. I am taking this on the plane because you don't know how many people go through the airport each day and it is good to keep clean.
RRP: $1.99

That was all. I recommend buying travel sizes of products because they take less space in your suitcase and are affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment