Saturday 16 July 2011

Softlips Review: Strawberry (My Favourite)!

Ok, so I wanted to tell you about another lip balm from Softlips' Core Range; Strawberry Softlips! As I always mention, the Softlips are moisturising and protect your lips from being chapped and from the sun as well. The formula isn't too thick; it is lightweight perfect for a hot summer day (not that this day will be here soon) I always compare the scents of Softlips to desserts because they smell a bit creamy. This Softlips actually smells like Strawberry Shortcake. This is a great lip balm to throw in your purse and enjoy whatever the weather is!

Ashleigh

3 comments:

  1. Do you want to amaze your friends & attract more peoplesoft lips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. I like the link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you want to know how to get 30-50% plumper lips? check that Lip Plumping Advice

    ReplyDelete