Friday 8 July 2011

June Favourites

Hi everyone and I am back with a June favourites!

1. Ere Perez Natural Translucent Corn Powder in One For All
If you don't know, I have an oily t-zone and so I always have a constant shine on my nose. Shine is no more now with this product as it gives me a matte finish. I still look natural though and this actually smells pretty nice. The packaging is cute and sleek, as well as simple.

2. NP Set Romance Set Palette
I have been really into this product because it has some real natural eyeshadow colours as well as bronzer, blush and lipgloss in several shades. The whole palette is really compact and has a pretty pink weaving pattern on the front. I find it really great to throw in your purse and it has everything in it!

3. Burt's Bees Make Up Bag
This came in a set with other travel size products! I love this bag because it is small and great to take with you to places. It also has a very cute design and brightens up your winter. I can fit a lot of things into the product too!

4. Burt's Bees Radiance Body Lotion
I won't go into too much detail with this as I have already done a post on it (check it out)! This body lotion smells divine and it is not greasy at all. The results? The lotion left my skin feeling moisturised.

5. Australis Colour Inject Mineral Lipgloss in Bellydance
I have also done a post on this so I won't go into too much detail! This is by far my favourite lipgloss. It gives you that pop of colour to your lips and smells fantastic. I love the applicator and it applies on nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment