Saturday 2 July 2011

Want Fresh Hair?

Ok, sorry for the lack of posts. I have been really busy lately. So I wanted to do a great blog post and it is a review. You know how I received products from Batiste? Well last night I didn't have time to wash my hair and I had places to go this morning. This was the perfect time to trial my Batiste Dry Shampoo in Fresh.
The scent of this product is for both genders and is inspired by the rainforest. It "has a fruity twist of Pear and Citrus accents with lively florals and a base of woody Musk and Sandalwood".
Well the results? It looked like I had just washed my hair that day. My hair did not feel oily or greasy at all and it felt soft too. The scent is amazing. It smells so fragrant, fresh and clean. I would definitely use this product again as it is the quick and easy way to refresh your hair.
This fantastic Dry Shampoo retails for $9.95 from Woolworths, Priceline and pharmacies nationally.
P.S. I will do a tutorial on achieving fresh hair using this soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment