Monday 11 July 2011

Tutorial: Achieve Fresh Hair

This is my first tutorial and it is about achieving fresh hair in five minutes without water!
The first thing I do is brush my hair briefly. So I just quickly brush it not going into each section. Then I grab a Batiste Dry Shampoo and spray it all over my hair. I generally lift up sections of hair to spray the next section. After that I wait and let it sit for a couple of minutes. During this time I do other things such as applying make up and what not. Once my hair has sat for a couple of minutes, I then brush it out just like I normally would. Voila! That is it! My hair feels so clean and fluffy after this!
There are a few products and tips I want to tell you. First of all I either use Batiste Dry Shampoo in Fresh or Batiste Coloured Dry Shampoo in Brunette. There is nothing wrong with the other scents. I just prefer these. The Coloured Dry Shampoo is different. Dry Shampoo can leave white powder excess in your hair. But the Coloured Dry Shampoo actually leaves brown or black (whatever colour you choose) in your hair, so it camouflages and is not noticeable. I actually have never had white powder excess in my hair but I like to switch between the two. Also if you are travelling or on the go Batiste have an on-the-go size which you can throw in your purse!



Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment