Friday 16 November 2012

Lush Christmas! The Melting Snowman

Hi all,

So Christmas is practically around the corner. And I'm so excited!
Lush has the most exciting Christmas products ever! One of these is The Melting Snowman. The Melting Snowman is one of their luxury bath melts. And trust me, this is luxurious. The packaging of this products is super cute! It literally looks like a melting snowman. To be honest, I didn't like the smell of the actually product. HOWEVER, when I put it in the bath, it smelt DIVINE. I loved it. The melt contains a blend of oils including vanilla absolute and sweet wild orange. The gives the product its deep marzipan fragrance with notes of rich fruit. It reminds me of Christmas cakes and cookies. Yummo! And it smells exactly like Snowcake soap. If you love that soap, then you have to get your hands on this melt! The formula is made of water-softening bicarbonate of soda, cocoa butter and shea butter. The chocolate was so tempting to eat! The heat gets to the product and melts away. After that, the melt releases those brilliant butter through the water. My skin was so moisturised and still felt hydrated and soft afterwards. I absolutely loved this. Also the scent lingered on my skin afterwards. This was the first bath melt I have tried and it was so superb. Way to go, Lush!


Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment