Sunday 18 November 2012

Sephora Order!!!!

Hi everyone,
I'm really excited right now because I am getting some products from Sephora. I have a relative who lives in the US and he is coming to Australia after Christmas. I'm a VIB on Sephora and they just had a VIB 20% Off Sale which I couldn't say no to.
Below are the products I purchased:
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Brush Protectors Set ($8.00)
  • Bliss Mistletoe Musts Mega-Moisturising Duo For Lips and Hands ($12.00)
  • Boscia Pink Peppermint Blotting Linens ($5.00)
  • Buxom Time to Shine ($29.00)
  • Sephora VIB Tote (Free)
  • Tarte 5-Piece LipSurgence Collector's Set ($34.00)
  • Too Faced Perfect Collection ($35.00)
  • Urban Decay Make Your Make-Up Last Set (500 points)
  • Bumble and Bumble Thickening Hairspray (100 points)
  • Boscia Blotting Linens (100 points)

 
Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment