Thursday 6 September 2012

Dermalogica's mediBac Clearing Oil Free Matte SPF 30

I have tried out Dermalogica mediBac Clearing Oil Free Matte SPF 30 and I am loving it. It is an invisible sunscreen recommended for people whose skin is prone to excess oil production and breakouts. The product helps to prevent shine. It has SPF 30 broad spectrum which is just perfect leading up to this great, sunny weather. This lightweight and ultra-sheer formula contains a blend of Zinc Gluconate, Caffeine, Niacinamide, Biotin and Yeast extract. This is probably sounding really confusing but these ingredients help to regulate oil production and soothe inflammation. Also, oil-absorbers help to maintain an all-day matte finish. It provides optimum defense against skin-aging and UV light and is free of artificial fragrances and colours. How fantastic?! When using this product, I noticed a great improvement in my skin. It was less oilier and appeared matte without a powdery residue. I had less blemishes and they were more easy to control. It is so easy to use as you just apply it all over your face. The packaging is simple and lovely. I have been using this everyday and will continue to because it keeps my skin under control. I just love love love it!
RRP $68.50


Ashleigh

2 comments:

  1. Really liked your website really got your point acrosss. Found it while going through google so wanted to tell you good job and you have a bookmark from me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much for the feedback. I'm am glad you are liking my blog. If you have any requests, let me know.
      Enjoy!

      Delete