Sunday 13 November 2011

It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Hi readers,
I am starting to feel very festive because Christmas is around the corner. I recently put up my tree because our family is quite busy. Our tree looks quite cohesive and traditional. I have already wrapped presents. How organised am I?! As you can see I have my Lush gifts under the tree.
 I don't know if I am going to leave them like that or not. If you have any ideas on this, please please please comment below! On the other side of the tree, I have wrapped body butters to give to my friends.

My little sister is giving her friends a cookie and nail polish! How cute! I haven't completed the decoration of our house (we have only put the tree up). I might post some Christmas activities on here.


Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment