Thursday 3 November 2011

October Favourites

See what my favourites products for October are!


Ok, well I have had a lot of favourites this October. There are some that I bought but haven't used yet.

Bath and Body Works PocketBac in Pow
I love everything from Bath and Body Works! (I actually recently ordered a lot from a family friend in America and he is going to ship it here. I will probably do a haul on it!) This scent is called Smash Berry. I really like the smell and I found it was the perfect in between hand sanitiser. In was perfect for the Spring weather that was always changing in October.

Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Shampoo and Conditioner
These two products are a bit different and unique. They give my hair a healthy fullness and shine and I think the scent is quite nice. The pair is made with a blend of naturally derived ingredients and it more better for the environment. The shampoo and conditioner are part of my everyday hair products. I really love them!

Dove Summer Glow
Lately I been back on the gradual tanning wagon and I couldn't abandon this product. I have used this product since I first got into beauty. It is a moisturiser with subtle self tanning agents in it. Th product does give you a nice tan. I recently bought another bottle and realised the packaging is different. The product says Limited Edition Pink with two pink ribbons. I found that was very good as Dove were raising awareness for the Breast Cancer Foundation.

Satsumo Santa
If you viewed my Lush haul, you would have seen that I bought this product a couple of days ago. This bath ballistic from Lush, has a great citrus scent. The product is a red and white Santa that is on the chubby side. I can wait to see it fizz up!

Hello Kitty Eyeshadow in Desert Dore
I haven't revealed this product yet on my Hello Kitty reviews. This eyeshadow is so small and compact with a clear packaging which I love. I think the product is a baked shadow and the colour is lovely. It is so natural. The shade Desert Dore is a cream with gold glitter. I love it so much!

Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment