Monday 28 November 2011

Huge Bath and Body Works Haul!

Ok, so through overseas contacts, I managed to place an online order at Bath and Body Works. After waiting for a while, it had finally arrived.
So the first set of things I bought were hand sanitisers. They had a promotion for 5 for $5. I planned it out to get PocketBacs that had a scent that was great for summer.
Left to Right: Fresh Picked Strawberries, Dancing Waters, Pink Sugarplum, Dance til Dawn and Sweet Pea.

The next three things I got had also a promotion going on. The promotion was Buy 2, Get 1 Free. These lip products are great for all different purposes.
Left to Right: My Favourite Night Balm, My Favourite Sport Balm and the Classic All-Purpose Rose Salve.


BBW had another deal going on which was Buy 3, Get 2 Free on the Signature Collection body products.
Left to Right: Country Chic Fragrance Mist, Coconut Lime Breeze Fragrance Mist and Pink Sugarplum Fragrance Mist.

Left to Right: Coconut Lime Breeze Triple Moisture Body Cream and Pink Sugarplum Triple Moisture Body Cream.

Left to Right: Coconut Lime Breeze Shower Gel, Coconut Lime Breeze Body Lotion, Pink Sugarplum Shower Gel and Pink Sugarplum Body Lotion.

The last two things I bought had not promotion.
Left to Right: PocketBac Holder and SCENTPORTABLE in Caribbean Escape.


Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment